About Sporting Sail, by Sukrafte
Used by Adam Colton in his long distance travels!
From Troy Bilbrough: "...they are essential for distance, they can be deployed downhill and also be used to get propelled forward with a tail wind. I also use my sporting sail as a blanket at night and sometimes even as a rain shelter. I'll never go on a distance skate without one.."
- Fabric: 1.15oz Nylon Rip-Stop + Dual-Silicone Soar Coat Finish (Developed by SPORTING-SAILS in collaboration with U.S. parachute manufacturers)
- CFM Rating: Zero
- Tear Strength: 6,000+ (Warp & Weft)
- Webbing: Recycled Polyester & Nylon - 25mm & 50mm (Hot Cut Edges)
- Velcro: "Octopus" Velcro - Hook & Loop
- Thread: Nylon Bonded "E-Thread" Tex 69 (Coated with UV Inhibitors)
- Sewing: Double Needle Top Stitch at 8 SPI (Stitches Per Inch) with a 2.5mm seam allowance
- Reinforcements: Recycled Polyester Ribbon (Inner Swallow Tail), Double and Triple Faced Fabric (High Stress Points - Legs and Hand Straps, 6 Additional 3/4" Bar-Tacks (Critical Seam Locations)
- Safety: Ultra-Bright 3M 50mm Reflective Tape (Hand Straps & Leg Straps)
Note: SPORTING-SAILS are built to be the best - using only the highest quality materials and transparent production processes available.
|Set Product as New from Date||No|
|Set Product as New to Date||No|