About Landyachtz Stratus Longboard Dancer Deck or Complete
It's time to work on your dance moves, it's about to get groovy. The 2017 Landyachtz Stratus Dancer will have you grooving almost like you knew what you were doing. Weighing in at only 3.8 lbs, this board is the lightest in its' class. You'll be popping no complies higher than you imagined possible.
The board is pretty thin with only 5 plies of actual wood. The rest of the board is made up of fiberglass, epoxy and Landyachtz's signature Hollowtech construction. In English, just go thrash this thing, you won't regret it.
Landyachtz Hollowtech Construction
In Lamen's terms, Landyachtz's Hollowtech construction is hollow tubing inserted into holes milled into the core of the board. This has been proven to lighten up their boards by ridiculous amounts while only sacrificing minimal durability.
Fiberglass and Epoxy
The 2017 Landyachtz Stratus deck contains 2 layers of fiberglass. One is laid on the topsheet and the other laid on the bottom of the deck to protect the graphic, as well as, to strengthen the board. The plies of this board are sandwiched together with a super strong epoxy to reduce the chance of de-lamination.
Complete built with...
- Trucks: Bear Grizzly 852 180mm Trucks (Black)
- Wheels: Hawgs Fatty Wheels, 63mm/78a
- Bearings: Landyachtz Space Balls ABEC 7 8mm Bearings
- Length: 45.5" / 115.5 cm
- Width: 9.25" / 23.5 cm
- Wheelbase: 27.5" - 29.5" / 70 cm - 75 cm
- Concave: Mild
- Nose / Tail: Yes / Yes
- Rocker / Camber: Slight Camber
- Construction: 5 Plies of Bamboo sandwiched between 2 plies of fiberglass. Built in Landyachtz's signature Hollowtech Construction.
- Grip Tape: Yes
- Special Features: Weighing in at under 4 lbs, this deck allows you to pop higher than you thought on a deck of this size.
|Set Product as New from Date||Mar 21, 2017|
|Set Product as New to Date||Jun 21, 2017|